The 3M Peltor ProTac III headset with active, level-dependent attenuation technology enables you to perceive ambient noise and thus concentrate on your work without missing important alarm signals, warning calls and vehicles etc.
Impulse noise or loud sounds are instantly muffled. Thus, you are protected from potentially harmful noise levels. Continuous rumbling and other harmful noises are attenuated to a level below 82 dB. You can continue to speak normally and make yourself understood. The volume for ambient noise can be adjusted in five levels. So you won't miss any warning signals, alarms or other machine and process noises.
- Active level-dependent functions
- Environmental volume can be adjusted in five levels
- Easy operation
- Impulse noise is attenuated immediately
- Robust construction with double shells
- SNR = 32dB, H = 34dB, M = 29dB, L = 22dB
Approvals: The product has been tested and approved according to EN 352-1:2002 /EN 352-3:2002, EN352-4:2001/A1:2005, EN 352-6:2002.