Whether you're into hardcore, techno, drum & bass, dubstep or old school disco, you want maximum music enjoyment without damaging your hearing.
Crescendo Dance are reusable earplugs with a universal fit, specifically designed for hours of use with loud music. While other hearing protectors often sound muffled and unnatural, Dance hearing protectors preserve the full frequency range so you can enjoy pristine sound at a safe listening level.
The advanced diaphragm and membrane design of Crescendo Dance hearing protectors is designed to provide a full range of sound at a safe listening level. Dynamic Ear Company's advanced diaphragm technology allows direct airflow to the ear, minimising the occlusion effect (emphasis on low frequencies) and achieving optimum comfort. Although Crescendo Dance hearing protectors are designed specifically for music applications, they can also be used in other noisy environments or as hearing protection in the workplace.
Specific product features
- Enjoy dance music at safe listening levels
- Prevents hearing damage at concerts
- Suitable for disco and clubbing
- Prevents hearing damage at festivals and raves
- Optimum comfort
- Minimal occlusion effect
Scope of delivery
- Two universal earplugs (medium)
- Two universal earplugs (large)
- Two acoustic filters "20dB"
- Aluminium storage case
- Instruction manual EN, FR, DE, IT, ES and NL
- SNR = 19dB, H = 19dB, M = 17dB, L = 14dB
- Weight = 40g
- Natural - Preserves realistic sense of space
- Reduces fatigue - High noise levels are tiring, Crescendo filters reduce noise
- Comfort - Crescendo filters allow air into the ear, reducing irritation and heat sensation
- Environmentally friendly - earplugs are made from 100% organic materials that produce only carbon dioxide and water when burned
- Safety standards - hearing protectors certified to CE and ANSI standards
- Durable - Reusable hearing protection, earplugs and filters completely washable