Unfortunately, flying is not always pleasant, because pressure changes and cabin noise can lead to pain in the inner ear. Headphones with electronic noise cancellation are helpful here, but must not be used during take-off and landing.
Crescendo Fly are pressure-regulating hearing protection plugs with a universal fit, specially designed for use in aircraft. Dynamic Ear Company's advanced membrane technology effectively reduces background noise while making speech and announcements all the more audible. The diaphragm also regulates air pressure during take-off and landing, so pressure changes occur at a more comfortable, slower rate. Crescendo Fly does not operate electronically and can therefore be used throughout the flight.
Crescendo Fly includes earplugs in two different sizes that fit perfectly to all ear shapes. The small earplugs also make Fly suitable for children (6+). The earplugs and filters are also completely washable.
Specific product features
- Improves pressure equalisation in the ear
- Improves speech intelligibility
- Reduces cabin noise
- Reduces engine noise
- Can be used throughout the flight
Scope of delivery
- Two universal earplugs (medium)
- Two universal earplugs (large)
- Two acoustic filters with membrane technology "20dB"
- Aluminium storage case
- Instruction manual EN, FR, DE, IT, ES and NL
- SNR = 17dB, H = 15dB, M = 18dB, L = 18dB
- Weight = 40g
- Natural - Preserves realistic sense of space
- Reduces fatigue - High noise levels are tiring, Crescendo filters reduce noise
- Comfort - Crescendo filters allow air into the ear, reducing irritation and heat sensation
- Environmentally friendly - earplugs are made from 100% organic materials that produce only carbon dioxide and water when burned
- Safety standards - hearing protectors certified to CE and ANSI standards
- Durable - Reusable hearing protection, earplugs and filters completely washable
|Attenuation (SNR):||17 dB|