Properties & advantages
- specially developed for hobby & gardening work
- reusable, easy to clean
- protected and yet able to communicate and hear the environment
- natural sound and optimal ventilation of the ears thanks to advanced membrane filter
- fit perfectly thanks to the supplied earplugs in sizes M & L (sizes S & XL available free of charge on request)
- including aluminium key ring for storage
- SNR = 24 dB, H = 23 dB, M = 22 dB, L = 21 dB
Protect your hearing even when working in the garden
Already at a sound pressure level of 85 dB the sound starts to damage the hearing. Some garden tools, especially if they are powered by engines, exceed this limit considerably. This can lead to a hissing or whistling noise in the ears for a few hours or even to a permanent deterioration of hearing due to constant exposure to high noise levels.
Crescendo Gardening earplugs with 25 dB acoustic filter reduce noise by 24 dB (CE certified), reducing noise to a safe level so you can enjoy mowing the lawn even when the neighbours don't. The advanced technology of the noise filters used ensures free air passage to the ear, minimising the occlusion effect and providing optimal ventilation of the ears.
Crescendo Gardening earplugs and acoustic filter are fully washable and offer perfect protection at all times.
How loud are gardening tools?
- lawnmower: 95 - 105 dB
- blowers: 103 dB
- hedge trimmer: 100 dB
- Scarifier: 92 dB
- chain saw: 100 - 125 dB
- chopper: 95 dB
content of the packaging
- 2 universal earplugs (size M)
- 2 universal earplugs (size L)
- 2 acoustic filters with an average attenuation of 25 dB (100% acoustically tested)
- Aluminium key ring for storage