Crescendo Heavy Industry is a range of universal fit hearing protectors designed as personal protective equipment for noisy working environments. In addition to production halls, agriculture and (road) construction, the areas of application include any situation in which safety and health protection require the use of individual hearing protection, i.e. whenever a sound level of 85dB is exceeded.
Crescendo Heavy Industry reduces sound levels by 25dB, allowing safe and uninterrupted work at up to 110dB and for up to 8 hours. All Crescendo Industry products can be easily combined with earmuffs to provide double protection during extreme noise exposure.
While other hearing protectors often produce a muffled and unnatural sound, Crescendo Industry products, thanks to advanced membrane technology from Dynamic Ear Company, have direct airflow to the ear, allowing for optimal comfort with minimal occlusion.
To use hearing protection safely, the correct attenuation must always be used. However, often the level of attenuation used exceeds the actual requirements of the situation because too much attenuation is used. That is why Crescendo products are available with filters of different strengths that are easy to change and also washable.
Specific product features
- Suitable for miners and quarry workers
- Suitable for industrial workers and machine operators
- Reduces noise from heavy machinery and other heavy equipment
Scope of delivery
- Two universal earplugs (medium)
- Two universal earplugs (large)
- Two acoustic filters "25dB"
- Aluminium storage case
- Instruction manual EN, FR, DE, IT, ES and NL
- SNR = 24dB, H = 23dB, M = 22dB, L = 21dB
- Weight = 40g
- Natural - Preserves realistic sense of space
- Reduces fatigue - High noise levels are tiring, Crescendo filters reduce noise
- Comfort - Crescendo filters allow air into the ear, reducing irritation and heat sensation
- Environmentally friendly - earplugs are made from 100% organic materials that produce only carbon dioxide and water when burned
- Safety standards - hearing protectors certified to CE and ANSI standards
- Durable - Reusable hearing protection, earplugs and filters completely washable
|Attenuation (SNR):||24 dB|