Properties & advantages
- fit perfectly thanks to the supplied earplugs in sizes M & L (sizes S & XL available free of charge on request)
- advanced membrane filter ensures optimum ventilation of the ears
- made of medical TPE and therefore hypoallergenic
- reusable, easy to clean
- thanks to the acoustic filter, speech comprehension is preserved
- including aluminium key ring for storage
- SNR = 16 dB, H = 16 dB, M = 13 dB, L = 11 dB
hearing protection against noise in the office
Whether you are programming, designing or writing a letter, there are times when the constant noise in an office environment becomes too much to bear. The low-frequency noise of air conditioners and computer fans impairs cognitive performance, conversations with colleagues and the ringing of telephones further restrict concentration.
Crescendo Office universal hearing protection with 15 dB acoustic filter is designed to reduce all these noises to an acceptable level. Conversations fade into the background and the ringing of the phone becomes less obtrusive. However, thanks to the acoustic filter, speech understanding is retained so you don't feel isolated or excluded.
Discreet and comfortable
Crescendo Office is a discreet noise reducing earplug (transparent design) that can be worn all day without causing irritation. While other office hearing protectors, such as foam earplugs, can sound muffled and unnatural, Crescendo Office's acoustic filters provide full frequency sound attenuation. The advanced technology of the membrane filter ensures that air can pass freely to the ear, minimising the occlusion effect and ensuring optimal ventilation of the ears.