Advanced noise amplification technology combines the entertainment benefits of radio ear muffs. Wearers can hear employee information, alarms and warnings at a safely amplified volume while listening to the radio.
Attached microphones ensure more natural directional hearing. Thanks to advanced noise amplification technology, Electo amplifies noise to 82 dB and acts as a passive earmuff for noise above 85 dB.
- Maximum output volume 82 dBA
- Digital FM setting with LCD display
- Noise amplification and radio volume are separately controllable
- Fork sliders are reinforced for comfortable fit and easy placement
- AA batteries (2) are included for 101 hours of operation
- Audio input jack: 3.5 mm jack plug included
- SNR: 29 dB, H= 29dB, M= 27dB, L= 22dB
Agriculture, automotive industry, construction industry, steel and metal industry, printing industry, shipbuilding, transportation, welding
Digital FM tuning with LCD display Excellent reception 10 pre-programmable stations Audio input jack; 3.5 mm jack plug included Maximum output volume 82 dBA Noise amplification allows the wearer to perceive important information: Alarm/warning signals, staff voices.
Directional stereo microphones amplify and enhance sounds for a more natural listening experience and good directional hearing.
Separate controls for noise amplification and radio volume.
Ergonomic design provides all-day comfort.
Reinforced fork sliders for easy on and comfortable fit.
Patented Airflow Control Technology - Plugged-in sealing pads make replacement quick and easy Operating time of 101 hours thanks to two (2) AA batteries included Helmet version available