The Moldex M-Series hearing protection capsules offer ideal protection in case of changing noise exposure or acceptance problems of ear plugs. All Moldex hearing protection products are user-friendly, with a high level of comfort for maximum safety.
The Moldex M-Series is tested according to EN 352 and bears the CE mark in accordance with EC Directive 89/686 EEC.
- Flat profile Comfortable air cushion prevents heat build-up
- Stable TPE headband
- Moldex typical perfect workmanship
- With a weight of only 240g light and flexible
- Internal dimensions: width = approx. 4cm, height = approx.7cm
- Medium attenuation with a SNR of 30dB (high frequency range 34dB, mid-range 27dB and low frequency range 20dB)
- Extremely large ear cups
- Provide space for large ears as well
- Grip recesses for size adjustment on the head Size-adjustable with easily common adjustment points.
- Thick cushion made of viscoelastic foam, thus better pressure distribution for more comfort
For more information about individual and customised hearing protection, please visit the following link.
- SNR = 30 dB, H = 34dB, M = 27dB, L = 20dB
- Weight = 260g