Highest wearing comfort, better visibility and safety
Children in particular should be protected in noise situations to avoid risking hearing damage at a young age. The Silenta Kid hearing protection has been specially designed for children - it offers maximum wearing comfort thanks to soft capsules and a reliable attenuation effect.
With its fluorescent capsules and reflective headband, the Silenta Kid also offers extra safety in addition to noise attenuation at dusk or in low light.
The Finnish quality product (made entirely in Finland) is also very robust and durable, so it can be used for several years.
Replaceable ear cushions (hygiene kit)
When earmuffs like the Silenta Kid are worn, sweat builds up in the capsules. This is completely natural. The sweat is absorbed by the capsules in the process. In order to be able to use the earmuffs for several years, a few things should be observed:
- Wearing time times 2 as time to air out (= 16 hours airing out after 8 hours wearing time)
- The room temperature should be at least 18 degrees when airing out
- The earmuff should be stored in a well-ventilated place
- The ear cushions should be replaced every 6 months
By constantly absorbing and releasing sweat, the ear cushions of the Silenta Kid wear out over time. Therefore, the manufacturer's recommendation to replace the ear cushions every 6 months should definitely be followed.
Properties & Features
- Bright and reflective colors: for better visibility and safety (reflective headband, fluorescent capsules)
- Adjustable size, flexible and durable design: individual fit, protects children's hearing even during play and fast movements
- High quality spring material: spring force and attenuation values of Silenta's hearing protectors remain at a high level for a long time
- Medium-sized capsules: the Silenta Kid's pressure is evenly distributed, so children feel comfortable when wearing it
- SNR = 30 dB, H = 31 dB, M = 24 dB, L = 16 dB