As an individual ear mould with hearing protection, actiSafe is suitable for use in noisy environments. With actiSafe, hunters and sports protectors in particular get their money's worth. Quiet signals are amplified and noise as well as loud signals are attenuated. To facilitate communication, the actiSafe com option is also available. This enables communication via the telecoil input channel to be generated via another hearing programme (no Bluetooth).
Attention: actiSafe is not certified as hearing protection according to EU Directive 2016/425 (PPE regulation). It is not suitable for long-term exposure to noise or for use in occupational health and safety areas. actiSafe is designed for people with normal hearing and amplifies quiet noises. However, a hearing loss cannot be compensated for.
In order to use the hearing amplification, an additional 312 zinc-air batteries are required.
Hints for order processing:As the actiSafe is adapted to the individual shape of the ear, we require impressions of your ear for your order. These must first be made by a hearing care professional and sent to us.
- electronic, active and fully digital hearing amplifier
- available as actiSafe and actiSafe com (with telecoil programme for telephoning)
- reduces sound level peaks
- assists in difficult listening situations and enables early hearing of soft sounds, e.g. when hunting
- sensitive microphones enable directional hearing
- volume can be individually adjusted
- custom-made housing that fits perfectly into the individual ear canal
- Cerumen filter system (HF3/4) protects against moisture and defects
- extremely long battery life with 280 hours
- Battery size 312
- cord for comfortable wearing around the neck and protection against loss made of rubber, 70 cm, available on request