- Individually produced after ear impression - hard dirt-repellent material
- Strong broadband insulation
- Excellent protection against very loud noise levels
- handle for quick and easy insertion or removal (optional)
- With colour marking on each side engraving - name, logo, ... (optional)
- Available with connecting cord and clip for attachment to clothing (optional)
- Antimicrobial outer coating (optional)
- Including practical pouch with belt clip EC type-tested
How do I get the adapted hearing protection?
FOR PRIVATE PERSONS
FOR BUSINESS CUSTOMERS
Due to new EU directives, order processing via the Internet is currently not possible.
Since the measurement control is obligatory, a personal appointment in an acoustics specialist shop is necessary.
For the production and delivery of your custom-made hearing protection, 2 appointments are necessary:
1. impression of the ears
2. Delivery, instruction in handling and measurement control
The processing is carried out by our field service.
Please contact us directly and we will submit you a non-binding offer
Tel: +49 (0) 5258 92 0810
From an order volume of approx. 100 pairs, the production of free trial earmoulds is possible.