The Moldex M-Series hearing protectors offer ideal protection for varying noise exposure.
All Moldex hearing protection products are user-friendly, with a high level of comfort for maximum safety.
The Moldex M-Series is tested according to EN 352 and bears the CE mark in accordance with EC Directive 89/686 EEC.
- Robust construction
- Comfortable air cushions prevent heat accumulation
- Stable TPE headband
- Moldex typical perfect workmanship
- With a weight of only 360g compared to the very high insulation effect lightweight
- Very high attenuation with a SNR of 35dB (high frequency range 39dB, midrange 32dB and low frequency range 25dB).
- Internal dimensions: width = approx. 4cm, height = approx.7 cm
- Sealed cushion made of viscoelastic foam, thus better pressure distribution for more comfort
- Extremely large ear cups. Also offer space for large ears
- Grip recesses for size adjustment on the head
- Size-adjustable with easily common adjustment points
For more info on customised and fitted hearing protection, please visit the following link.
- SNR = 35 dB, H = 39dB, M = 32dB, L = 25dB
- Weight = 355g